3/7/12

To smash, or not to smash?

That is the question.

Has anyone else been watching "Smash"? If so, what do you say- yay or nay? I would really appreciate your input because I can't decide how I feel about the show yet.

Unfortunately, after just three episodes, I lost Christopher. He has confidently determined that it's painfully lame. So now, I have to figure out if I like it enough to go it alone, and commit to watching. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I mean, it does include a few of my guilty pleasures: musical numbers at random; Debra Messing; and a healthy helping of raunch (wah, I miss my "American Horror Story"). But I'm not sure if those three items can override some of the show's terrible acting and cheesiness. It's pretty ugly at times- like laughably ridiculous and annoying.

Oh, how fine the line between love & hate.

Regardless, I must say that the show has given me a new appreciation for the late, lovely Ms. M. Monroe- so that's a plus. In fact, she (and one of my favorite sayings) inspired the following hump-day silliness:

I seriously think Marilyn had it all wrong...
image via
Well, not all wrong. I think that gentlemen do prefer blondes. I won't argue with that.
Naturally.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a very wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...